How to manage the inherited land?

When the farewell of loved ones, whether they are parents, grandparents, sisters, aunts and uncles, in addition to causing those who have experienced such tragedy to be sad, After the traditional funeral Another thing that comes into play with children is the management of the deceased's inheritance. One of the inheritances that the old generation likes to collect and pass on to their children is "land" when the landowner or the person named in the land document such as the title deed or Nor Sor 3 or Nor Sor 3 Kor. or Nor Sor 3 b. was born and died. The plot of land shall become an inheritance to the heirs of the deceased according to their legal rights or by wills made by the deceased or the deceased person. In the law, there are 6 ranks of rightful heirs or statutory heirs, each of which has the right to inherit first, as follows:

1. Descendants (sons, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, Lue)

2. Parents

3. brothers and sisters of the same parents

4. Brothers and sisters or share the same mother

5. Grandfather, Grandfather, Grandmother

6. Uncles, aunts, aunts, and surviving spouses shall be considered as statutory heirs. have the right to inherit with the 6 statutory heirs as well

when knowing that he is a person who has the right to inherit the land That person must apply for registration of inheritance transfer at the provincial land office. or provincial land office branches

Evidences that must be used to support the claim for inheritance are:

• Title deed or utilization certificate

• ID card

• House registration

• Evidence of the deceased's death, such as a death certificate

• Wills (if any)

• If the applicant is a spouse Must have a marriage certificate

• If the applicant is the father of the inheritor Must have a marriage certificate with the deceased mother or proof of child custody.

• If the applicant is an adopted child Evidence of adoption registration is required.

• If there is a dispute about inheritance Must bring the compromise agreement or the final judgment to show

• If there are several people who are entitled to inherit together. Some of them have passed away. There must be evidence of the death of that heir.

In case that there is an administrator of the estate, the evidence to be brought is

• Court orders or court judgments or a will which appoints the applicant to be the administrator of the estate

• Evidence of the death of the heir

• House registration and identity card of the trustee.

• Title deed or utilization certificate

registration fee

• The request fee is 5 baht per conversion.

• Inheritance declaration fee: 10 baht per plot

• The registration fee of the administrator of the estate is 50 baht per plot.

• Inheritance transfer registration fee 2% according to the appraised value.

• In the case of transfer of inheritance between parents and descendants or between spouses Called by the appraised value of the capital 0.5%

Exam ple of claiming for inheritance of land

Both father and mother's estates have died. Without making a will and having 4 heirs, without making a will, the inheritance is passed on to the rightful heirs. There are two ways to obtain land inheritance.

• In the case of having an administrator of the estate

The administrator of the estate must bring the document of rights in the land together with evidence of the administrator of the estate, such as a court order appointing the administrator of the estate or a judgment. to be presented in front of the competent official, when checked and found to be correct, it will be registered and after registering the name of the trustee in the land rights document. The administrator of the estate can apply for registration of the transfer of the inheritance to the heirs.

• In case there is no administrator of the estate

Heirs who apply for inheritance must bring evidence showing rights in the land such as land title deeds, death certificates, house registrations, identification cards, birth certificates to the competent officials at the land office where the land is located. When the competent official believes that the applicant is an heir, has the right to inherit. The competent official will make an announcement within 30 days. If there is no objection within 30 days, the competent official will register it.

In addition, if there are multiple heirs If someone comes to request to register all inheritance. Must bring all heirs shown in the kinship account to give consent or bring evidence showing that the heir has not inherited to the competent official within the time announced. The competent official will register it.

In the case where the applicant is unable to bring all the heirs shown in the kinship account to give consent or is unable to present evidence of refusal to inherit such heirs within the time announced Competent officials will not be able to register. If the applicant requests to register the transfer of inheritance. The competent official will register the transfer of inheritance to the extent that the applicant has the right to stay only.

From the example, it can be seen that when the rightful heirs agree on the inheritance of land, just prepare the documents and be able to register the inheritance of the land according to the rights that should be received. Except in the case of disputes or disputes between statutory heirs, which must go through the court proceedings. If you inherit the land and want to build a house Can apply for a loan to build a house see details here

For more information: