July 20, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
LET'S PROTECT on/off insurance
Free coverage period for on and off Covid-19/travel/car/home insurance and
special prices when buying extra coverage periods
- Coverage up to 150,000 baht for a comatose state due to Covid-19
- Coverage up to 500,000 baht for loss of life or body parts or permanent disability due to an accident while traveling domestically
- Coverage up to 500,000 baht for third-party liability due to a car accident
- Coverage up to 100,000 baht for loss or damage of residential property due to theft
Promotion terms and conditions
- The promotion is for any SCB Debit Mastercard holders (cardholders) who have activated their debit card(s).
- The promotion runs from July 20, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
- The promotion offers a free coverage period of 20 hours with a validity period of 30 days for activation from the date cardholders register on www.thaivivat.co.th to buy an on/off Covid-19/travel/car/home insurance policy.
- The promotion is limited to one offer of free 20-hour coverage period/cardholder throughout the promotion period.
- The promotion offers special prices when buying extra coverage periods as follows: 100 baht for 100 hours, 210 baht for 210 hours, and 300 baht for 330 hours. To get a special price, cardholders must pay with an SCB Debit Mastercard only.
- The promotion is limited to extra coverage periods of up to 660 hours/month/cardholder.
- For purchases of extra coverage periods, transaction cancelation or refund is not valid in any case.
- Offers under this promotion are exclusively for SCB Debit Mastercard holders and not transferable to others. Cardholders cannot use their SCB Debit Mastercard to make a transaction for others.
- Cardholders’ status must remain active from the offer registration date until the end of the insurance coverage period. In case of SCB Debit Mastercard cancelation, the insurance coverage will terminate on the SCB Debit Mastercard cancelation date.
- Insurance coverage under this promotion cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other items.
- Conditions for insurance policy approval are as specified by the insurer, Thaivivat Insurance PCL.
- SCB and Thaivivat Insurance PCL have the right to amend conditions, terms, requirements, periods, and benefits, and may cancel this promotion with notification 7 days in advance of taking action, unless there is a need whereby such advance notification is impossible.
- In case of any dispute, SCB’s judgment is deemed final.
- Insurance policies are provided by Thaivivat Insurance PCL. Cardholders holding an insurance policy under this promotion may turn on and off the insurance coverage via SCB Easy application. Cardholders must have a device supporting both channels.
- SCB is only a channel for buying insurance policies and turning on and off the insurance coverage via SCB Connect and the SCB Easy application. In turning on and off the insurance coverage via such channels, SCB will disclose cardholders’ ID numbers to Thaivivat Insurance PCL. In case of channel unavailability, SCB shall bear no responsibility and cardholders shall directly contact Thaivivat Insurance PCL.
- Cardholders eligible for insurance coverage must be Thai nationals aged between 15-70 years old.
- A coverage in case of reaching the final stages of the disease and/or going comatose and/or having brain death and nervous system failure if the insured found to be infected with the COVID-19. The waiting period will be 14 days.
- Before buying an insurance policy, cardholders should thoroughly study coverage details and conditions.
- For insurance coverage details and conditions, visit www.thaivivat.co.th. For more information about insurance coverage, call Thaivivat Insurance PCL at 1231, press 2951 or 2948.
- For more information about SCB Easy application, call the SCB Call Center at 02-777-7777.