Note: 1) For customers of companies that receive Bank offers only, 2) Receive an additional 1% savings interest per year from the regular interest rate for the average remaining balance per month, up to 100,000 baht for customer spending with a credit or debit card according to the bank's criteria.
Conditions for receiving additional 1% interest:
1) This privilege is only for customers who are employees of the company that receive payroll via SCB Payroll Services and apply for service from 1 July 2019 only and must receive payroll through payroll accounts in the form of general savings accounts or JAK JAI savings accounts;
2) Customers must have spent via the customer's name main credit card or debit card from 5,000 baht up per month (Total of all the cards that can be the name of the client) to purchase goods and/or services;
3) The Bank will combine the spending of all cards together to calculate the special interest and return to the payroll savings account on the 17th of the following month;
4) Credit or debit card spending transactions do not include cancellations, interest, fines, fees, cash advance payments (including Dee Jung Transfer), monthly installments for SCB Dee Jung, fund purchases, insurance purchases, foreign currency purchases, tax payments, and card usage for commercial/business;
5) Card spending calculated in each month is from the transaction date, which must be collected by the store on the 3rd of the following month. If the store charges the Bank later than the 3rd day of the following month, the spending will be combined with the next month's spending to calculate the special interest of the next month instead;
6) The first month that the Bank will start calculating special interest, starting from the month following the first month, that customers receive payroll via SCB Payroll Services. For example, receiving payroll via SCB Payroll Services for the first time in October 2019, calculating the amount of spending and special savings interest will start from November 2019 onwards;
7) For customers with total spending of the customer's name credit or debit card reached the criteria set by the Bank will receive a special interest rate, which increases from the savings interest rate for s a payroll account, up to 1.0% per year. It is for customers with total spending of the customer's name credit, or debit card reached the criteria set by the Bank.Example
|Receiving First Payroll||Spending 5,000 baht or more, including all credit and debit cards, the amount that will be used to calculate the special interest is the remaining balance at the end of each day of November.||Special interest will be added to the customer's payroll savings account on the 17th of the following month.|
|Receiving First Payroll||Spend 4,000 baht, including all credit and debit cards.||Not eligible for the program due to credit card and/or debit card spending did not meet the minimum project requirements.|
8) The Bank will calculate the said special interest from the average monthly balance of payroll accounts. The Bank will limit the remaining balance to be calculated up to 100,000 baht per month. The calculating of special interest use the average balance at the end of each day of the calculated month, multiply 1.0% times the number of days in the month divided by 365 days.
For example, from 1 October until 15 October, Mr A. has a daily balance of 100,000 baht in his account, and from October 16 to October 31, Mr. A. has a daily balance of 500,000 baht and a total debit / credit card balance of 5,000 baht or more according to Bank conditions. Mr. A will receive a special interest for 84.93 baht. The calculation details are as follows: average balance remaining per month = ((100,000 x 15 days) + (500,000 x 16 days)) / 31 days = 306,451.61 baht. Since the average balance remaining exceeds 100,000 baht, therefore, the received special interest is 100,000 x 1.00% x 31 days / 365 days = 84.93 baht;
9) The Bank will pay special interest by the 17th of the following month. The regular interest rate on savings accounts, the Bank will pay according to the interest payment conditions according to the interest payment cycle of that type of deposit account;
10) The Bank will pay special interest to customers each month combined with deposit interest of the payroll savings account, which will be calculated for tax deduction according to the criteria set by the Revenue Department;
11) The Bank reserves the right to pay special interest if the customer account is closed before interest payments in that month;
12) This privilege is granted to only cardholders who maintain membership card with normal credit or debit card status, have a good payment history, and are not in default of payment under the terms of the Bank. Also, such a cardholder must never break, and/or violate any regulations, and/or conditions of being a bank card holder until receiving benefits. The Bank reserves the right to reclaim any benefits from the cardholder if it is detected later that the cardholder does not qualify;
13) The Bank is entitled to reclaim any benefits from customers for the various benefits that they have received if it is detected later that they do not meet the qualifications or if they do not comply with the bank's conditions or regulations;
14) The Bank is entitled to change, rules, conditions, terms, duration, or cancel this promotion. The notice will be given at least seven days before the operation unless there is a necessity that cannot be notified in advance. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Bank shall be final.