SCB RMB Trade Settlement helps you handle transactions for imports, exports and foreign currency remittances in Chinese yuan.
- SCB Letter of Credit Issuance
- SCB Inward Bills for Collection
- SCB Shipping Guarantee/Delivery Order Endorsement
- SCB Trust Receipt Financing
- SCB Letter of Credit Advising
- SCB Packing Credit
- SCB Outward Bills under Letter of Credit/Outward Bills For Collection
- SCB Outward Bills Purchase/Discount under Letter of Credit and Bills for Collection
- Inward Remittance
- Outward Remittance
Foreign Currency Exchange
- Value Today, Value Tomorrow, Spot
- Forward Contract
1. For outward remittances: To ensure that your supplier receives funds within the same day, your transaction request should be submitted before noon on a normal bank working day (for outward remittances to China only).
2. For inward remittances: To ensure you receive funds promptly, remittance instructions should be made correctly and in full. For your convenience, SCB has prepared stickers providing information on remittance of RMB. These stickers may be picked up from an SCB International Trade Manager or at any of our International Trade Service Centers located nationwide.
3. Transaction conditions: Transactions must be done per the conditions of SCB and the beneficiary bank.
4. SCB reserves the right to make any amendments or cancel any information without advance notice.
Get an Export Bill Discount or L/C Confirmation in a risky market.