The Bank offers a special payment gateway to make it easier to book classes at the leading tutorial schools. You can pay online or visit a Bank branch.
* You’ll be informed of your booking immediately before you confirm payment. Your eligibility to apply or be admitted depends on each school’s terms and conditions. Payment via any SCB channel does not guarantee that you will be admitted or allowed to attend. The Bank serves only as payment facilitator. The Bank is not responsible if a school rejects your application or rules that you are ineligible for a paid course.
1. Log in to website: www.scbeasy.com
2. Select: Payment menu and e-bill.
3. Select: Online Booking.
4. Select: Your SCB account for payment.
5. Select: A service account (Biller).
6. Enter: Name of student. (Customer Name)
Enter: Customer No. / Course I.D. / Route I.D. (Enter both letters and numbers. No spaces.)
Enter: Reference No. / Tel. No.
7. Review data for accuracy.
8. Print slip for proof of payment when obtaining student I.D. card at the school.
1. Insert ATM card and enter PIN code.
2. Select: Other.
3. Select: Payment for Goods and Services.
4. Select: Online Booking.
5. Select: The desired tutorial school.
6. Select: Your SCB account for payment.
7. Enter: Course I.D. number(numeric only) and your phone number. Review for accuracy and press the confirm button.
8. Print the transaction slip as proof of payment to obtain student I.D. card at the school.