There are several ways to open an investment account :
· Open an investment account through a bank branch (for new and existing customers): Customers can choose to open a deposit account, SCBAM fund account, and SCBS investment account at once using only a Smart ID card and a mobile phone number (that has been provided to the Bank).
· Open an investment account through the SCB EASY application (for existing customers with an SCB savings account): Customers can open an account through the "Investment" menu by themselves by choosing to open either mutual funds or other types of funds and stocks through SCBS.
· SCB First and Private Banking customers can open accounts through their Relationship Manager (RM).
· No minimum balance is required for opening an investment account. For the convenience of making investments at any time, customers can open an account without having to invest immediately.
Opening an urgent investment account at a branch is an account opening serviced by staff. This is suitable for customers for whom it is not convenient to open an account via the SCB EASY application and new customers who do not have a deposit account with the Bank because they can open both a deposit account, SCBAM fund account and SCBS investment account at the same time.
For opening an account via the SCB EASY application, customers can open an account by themselves at the "Investment" menu. They can open a deposit account, SCBAM fund account, and SCBS investment account, just like opening an account at a branch. Customers must separate deposit accounts, SCBAM fund accounts, and SCBS investment accounts.
No minimum balance is required for opening an investment account. Customers can open a fund or stock account first without having to start any investments. However, the investment in each fund may have a minimum limit, depending on terms and conditions. Customers can invest by themselves through the SCB EASY application immediately.
Customers must be at least 20 years old to open an SCBAM fund account or SCBS investment account.
Customers can visit www.scbam.com or contact the SCBAM Call Center at tel. 02-777-7777, press #, press 0, and press 6.
Customers can purchase investment units every business day from 8.30-15.30 hrs. at any SCB branch
SCBS Call Center at tel. 0-2949-1999 and 0-2949-1234
SCBAM Call Center at Tel. 0-2777-7777 press #, press 0, and press 6
www.scbeasy.com, select menu Investment > EASY FUND or via SCB EASY application between 00:01 - 16 :00 hrs.
Some funds can be bought or sold via SCB ATM.
Insert your ATM card, debit card or credit card used for the account to receive their redemption amount.
Follow the ATM menu and select
-> Other Services -> Funds.
Use your account number and select a fund to buy or sell.
You can buy or sell funds on any business day between 00:01 - 16 :00 hrs.
To access your mutual fund transaction history on the SCB EASY App, navigate to the "Investment" section and choose "Mutual Funds." In the "Portfolio" tab, select "Transactions."
Pending transactions will be displayed in the "Pending" tab.
Successful transactions can be found in the "History" tab.
The redemption transfer time depends on each mutual fund's policy. To check the transfer date for transactions made through the SCB EASY App, go to "Mutual Funds," then click on the "Portfolio" tab, choose "Transactions," and select "Pending" tab. You'll find the "Estimated receipt date" for your specific transaction.
To check a mutual fund's NAV and historical performance on the SCB EASY App, go to "Investment" in the menu, select "Mutual Funds," then choose "Discover." Search for your desired fund by name or code in the results and select it to access its NAV and historical performance data.
WEALTH4U is a service available on the SCB EASY App, offering you access to a dedicated personal investment advisor and personalized mutual fund recommendations tailored to your individual financial situation and preferences. By relying on the well-researched fund selections made by our experienced investment advisors, you can simplify the process of managing your personal finances, saving you both time and effort.
* Before making any investment decisions, it is crucial for investors to fully understand the characteristics, return conditions, and potential risks associated with the products.
To access WEALTH4U on the SCB EASY App, select "Investment" > select "Mutual Funds" > select "Discover."