Every 800 baht of gas filling up/sale slip at the Shell Gas Stations nationwide from 23 July 2018 to 31 December 2021.
Terms and conditions:
The spending for cash back calculation is limited to 1,600 baht/sale slip or 4,800 baht per billing cycle/person.
M Point is not rewarded for spending at gas stations around the world.
The Bank will calculate the cash back based on spending in each billing cycle for billed items only and will credit the cash back to the credit card account in the next billing cycle.
The transactions which have not yet billed by the Bank or billed after the cycle cutoff date, or have been billed but have not been recorded in the credit card statement will be carried forward to the next billing cycle.
The Bank reserves the right for members whose credit card membership status is valid on the day when the cash back is credited to the credit card account.
The Bank has the right to change or cancel rules, terms and conditions, duration, and benefits or cancel this promotion any time without prior notice. In case of dispute, the Bank’s decision is final.
For spending in the categories: Hospital, Education, and Insurance from 1 August 2018 to 31 December 2021.
Terms and conditions:
This benefit is granted to SCB M Credit cardholders (“cardholders”) who (1) make a full payment via credit card under the specified MCC Codes: Hospital (8062), Education (8211, 8220, 8241, 8244, 8249, 8299), and Insurance (5960, 6300) from 1 August 2018 to 31 December 2021 and/or (2) make a payment under the overseas/online category by spending in foreign currency only from 1 August 2020 to 31 December 2021.
For 2,000 baht spending or more.
The cardholders can use this service under four specified categories for three transactions per calendar years.
The spending transaction applied for a 0% interest 3-month installment payment cannot join other promotions. Under the payment scheme, M Point will not be rewarded.
The cardholders must apply for a 0% interest 3-month installment payment via SCB M Call Center 1295 at least 3 working days prior to the billing cutoff date of that transaction.
If the card is canceled before the full payment is made, the cardholders will be charged the remaining balance immediately. If the cardholders do not pay the remaining balance within the due date specified in credit card statement, the Bank will consider the cardholders defaulted on debt payment and will consider all the debt under this service is due immediately.
The cardholders must make a full monthly installment payment for the total amount billed. They are not allowed to make a minimum or partial installment payment. If they pay less than the monthly installment payment amount billed by the Bank, they are deemed to default on the total payment, and the Bank has the right to charge the maximum interest rate in the event of default and to charge a debt collection fee and other expenses.
In case cardholders wish to pay for the outstanding installment amount before the installment payment due date, they must inform the Bank via SCB M Call Center 1295 before the payment due date. They must pay for the outstanding installment amount.
The cardholders must comply with the Bank’s terms, conditions, and regulations on all types of installment payments.
If the cardholders are deemed to default on the payment, the Bank has the right to charge all the debt with maximum default interest rate (the current default interest rate is 16% per year but can change per the Bank announcement) including collection fee and other fees according to the Bank’s regulation at that time.
You will receive protection and care during your overseas trip if you pay for an air ticket via SCB M LIVE VISA card.
Travel with relief Free Travel Insurance when traveling overseas and domestic and pay airfares via SCB M LIVE credit card from 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
Insured by The Deves Insurance Public Company Limited
Insurance coverage for overseas travel
1. Accidental death benefit, accidental dismemberment, loss of sight, total permanent disability during oversea travel on any land, sea or air conveyance provided and operated by a carrier duly licensed for the regular transportation of fare-paying passengers, which is available to the general public and has designated & established routes A. Aircraft registered for carrying passengers and carrying commercial aviation; B. Public land vehicles; C. Public water vehicles.
Maximum 4,500,000 THB
2. Medical Expenses from Accident and Sickness during oversea travel (maximum per occurrence).
3. Purchase protection via SCB credit card payment while travelling, your goods are insured with the cost for assets repair, change or compensation caused by fire, accident (exclude fallen case), theft with forcible entry, burglary, robbery, within 30days from the day of purchase (Deductible : The First 10% of Loss amount or minimum 1,000 Baht whichever each higher in respect of each and every loss)
Maximum 3,000 THB per occurrence
Insurance coverage for domestic travel
1. Accidental Benefit during Domestic Travel on air conveyance provided and operated by a carrier duly licensed for the regular transportation of fare-paying passengers, which is available to the general public and has designated & established routes.
Accidental Death Benefit
Accidental Dismemberment, Loss of Sight
Total Permanent Disability
Maximum 4,500,000 THB
2. Medical Expenses from Accident during Domestic Travel. (Maximum payment as actual per occurrence)
3. Medical expense due to food poisoning or diarrhea (Maximum payment per occurrence)
4. Purchase protection via SCB credit card payment while travelling, your goods are insured with the cost for assets repair, change or compensation caused by fire, accident (exclude fallen case), theft with forcible entry, burglary, robbery, within 30days from the day of purchase (Deductible : The First 10% of Loss amount or minimum 1,000 Baht whichever each higher in respect of each and every loss)
(Maximum 3,000 THB per occurrence) (100,000 THB per annum)
Term and Conditions
Insured by The Deves Insurance Public Company Limited. 97, 99 Thewet Insurance Building, Ratchadamnoen Klang Rd., Bawon Niwet, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200. +66 2080 1566, FAX +66 2280 0399 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The insured should study the detail , terms and condition of travel insurance policy before making a decision.
For more information please contact The Deves Insurance Public Company Limited. Call center 1291 (24 hrs service), +66 2080 1566 or www.deves.co.th
Service Channel for more detail
The Deves Insurance Public Company Limited. 97, 99 Thewet Insurance Building, Ratchadamnoen Klang Rd., Bawon Niwet, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Call center 1291, +66 2080 1566, Email: email@example.com or www.deves.co.th
Siam Commercial Bank Public Limited. Call center 02 777 7777
*More information about Travel Insurance term and condition Click