The Bank offers direct debit service to pay for goods and services that are billed on a monthly or other periodic basis such as for utilities, telephone service, credit cards, insurance premiums, etc.
All you need is an SCB savings account or current account. You can apply for service immediately. * There's no need to worry about paying bills.
1. Log in to website: www.scbeasy.com
2. Select: Subscription / Purchase other services.
3. Select: Add.
4. Select: Company you would like to pay by automatic debit.
5. Read: Terms of Service
Click: Accept Terms of Service and
6. Select: The SCB account to debit. Enter account details.
7. Review entered data for accuracy and press Confirm button.
Use only SCB ATM card to apply for automatic debit.
1. Insert ATM card and enter PIN code.
2. Select: Other.
3. Select: Apply for Mobile - Internet Banking and more.
4. Select: Automatic debit.
5. Select: Your current account or savings account.
6 Select: The company you would like to pay by automatic debit.
7. Enter tax I.D. or 4-digit Com Code or company bank account number, or scan the bar code.
8. Enter: Reference No. 1 Customer No.
9. Enter: Reference No. 2 Reference No.
10. Review the entered data for accuracy and press the Confirm button.
11. Print the transaction slip as proof of payment. The Bank will also mail a payment confirmation to your postal address.
|Attachments for submission of application to the SCB branch where the account is registered
||Attachments for submission of application to any other SCB branch.
1. Copy of a receipt/tax invoice of the company to pay by direct debit.
|1. Copy of a receipt/tax invoice of the company to pay by direct debit.|
2. Signed copy of your account passbook.
|2. Actual account passbook.|
|3. I.D. card
1. Call SCB Call Center at 02-777-7777
2. Press: # to enter choices.
3. Press: 0 Contact customer service.
4. Press: 2 apply with a deposit account via ATM card staff.
5. Follow the steps as advised by staff.
1. Fill out automatic debit form (available from any SCB branch). Sign it with the same signature you used to register your SCB account.
2. Send the following documents to the address shown on the direct debit form:
(1) Completed and signed application form for direct debit.
(2) Copy of a receipt/tax invoice of the company to pay by direct debit.
(3) Signed copy of your account passbook.
3. You will receive an SMS when your application is approved.