SCB, Let’s Do Good for Youth
As a key part of the Bank's many activities promoting employee volunteerism, SCB, Let's Do Good for Youth is a program aimed at contributing to youth development in education and learning, as well as improving the quality of life in schools, under the following projects:
• The Siam Commercial Bank 3 Qualities Project includes:
- Quality of Life through basic health improvements to enhance the quality of student life
- Quality of Education through promoting learning activities, improving libraries, classifying books, preparing teaching materials
- Quality of Financial Literacy through learning financial responsibility via creative activities.
• Trip for Children by Big Brothers: Bank employees help underprivileged and handicapped children open up their learning landscapes via field trips that serve as important and useful learning activities.
Each year, more than 3,000 volunteers from the Bank and its affiliates participate in the SCB Let's Do Good for Youth campaign. The Bank aims to extend this project by linking it to its customers and social networks to help the children build their talents to be "persons of good intellect and good citizenship."