• A Thai or foreigner must have a work permit in Thailand at least 1 year.
• between 15 days and 65 years of age on the date of commencement of the insurance (the method of counting the month, less than or equal to 6 months, rounding down and over 6 months, rounding up to 1 year)
• If the applicant is less than 6 years old, insurance must be provided with the parents. (Who has the right) and the plan of the person under the age of 6 must be equal to the plan of the parent only.
• Insurer Healthy body, strong, no part of any disability. And never had the disease or been treated with the following diseases before take the insurance: Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Cancer, Tumor, AIDS, SLE, Brain, Nervous, Psychotic, Epilepsy, Alcoholism, Kidney failure, Hepatitis, Lung disease, Thalassemia, Thalassemia Diseases of the orthopedic system (such as gout, Osteoporosis bone osteoporosis osteoporosis) muscle weakness. And other serious chronic diseases.
Insurance under this policy. Not cover the cost of medical treatment or loss or damage caused by injury or illness. (Including complications). except
Illness case (Waiting Period)
1. The company will not pay benefits under this policy for any illness. Taken within 30 days after the first effective date of the policy, as specified on the policy page.
2. The company will not pay benefits under this policy for the following illnesses. Occurs within 120 days after the policy comes into effect for the first time.
The company will not pay for this policy. For chronic illness, injury, illness (including complications) not yet healed prior to the date this policy becomes effective for the first time, unless Pre-existing Condition