• Insurable Age : 20-50 years (more than 6 months old to 1 year) Renewal to 65 Years old.
• Aged between : 10-59 years (60-64 years for renewal)
• Has never been diagnosed as having cancer.
• Have never been diagnosed or have AIDS. Hepatitis B or C, chronic pneumonia, cirrhosis, chronic hepatitis Colitis, Chronic Cervical Vaginitis Chronic
• In case of cystic tumors has already been excised and healed until healed is insurable If resume to normal condition not less than 2 years
• Never have chronic cough. And / or coughing up blood. Bleeding fecal or urinary Choking and Chronic Indigestion Abnormal secretions such as vaginal discharge, foul odor, blood or pus. Moles are formed and bleeding in the moles. There are cures that are not cured. Weight loss without cause
• father or mother Have never been diagnosed with breast cancer, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, leukemia, colon cancer, or retinal cancers.
• Smoke less than 1 pack per day.
Exceptions to this policy:
• Has ever been diagnosed as having cancer before application.
• Cancer is diagnosed within 90 days of the first year of coverage.
• Aids or AIDS related illnesses.