SCB China Express
SCB China Express offers same-day USD fund transfers to China for the payment of goods and services
- Beneficiaries will be able to receive payments faster since funds are transferred directly to Beneficiary bank's sub-branch.
- Reduce overall correspondent bank charge.
- Enhance liqluidity by avoiding the need to tie up funds.
- Speeds up trade transactions to help expand your business effectively.
- Customers must apply for the service at the International Trade Service Center or submit transactions via SCB Buiness Net before 12:00 hrs. on bank working days.
- Customers must specify the 11-digit SWIFT Code of the Beneficiary bank. (The SWIFT Code can be provided by the Beneficiary bank.)
- This service is for juristic persons only.
- Customers must comply with outward remittance terms and conditions of SCB and Correspondent bank.
- SCB reserves the right to change or terminate any information without prior notice
Remark: Over 700 Chinese local Bank branches join our SCB China Express Service, which encompasses over 90% of business districts in china. The Bank branch name can be checked from the following link. (click)
For more information
please contact the SCB Trade Call Center 02-777-6666 or SCB International Trade Service Center nationwide