A Relationship Manager is assigned to each member to provide one stop service to the client in and outside the bank as required by the client.
An SCB financial expert is assigned to provide:
- Personal investment advices
- Investment and economic information
Private VIP Room
A Private VIP room is available to all members for banking and investment consultancy services.
Exclusive Reserved Parking Spaces
(Available only at designated branches) Added Privilege : Weekend Car Parking
- Available at 10 branches : Bang Lampu, Tri Petchr, Rajwong, Chidlom, Ratchayothin, Ekkamai, Soi Thonglor, Victory Monument, Tha Phae (Chiang Mai), and Nakornsawan
- For up to 2 hours
- During 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Tha Phae Chiang Mai branch available at 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.)
Fee Waivers for purchases of gift cheques, manager cheques, and electronic gift cards
Extra - special preferential foreign exchange rates are available to all members
- Less than US$ 2,000 or in other currencies of equivalent, discount rate will be ฿ 0.05 / US$ 1
- US$ 2,000 - 4,999 or in other currencies of equivalent, discount rate will be ฿ 0.10 / US$ 1
- More than US$ 5,000 or in other currencies of equivalent, discount rate will be ฿ 0.12 / US$ 1
Traveler Cheque Fee (T/C SOLD) get
0.25 % discount (From 1.00 %)
Transfer Fee (T/T, SWIFT) get 100 baht
- 10% discount on first class automobile insurance coverage premiums
- 50% discount on annual fees for Safety Deposit Boxes
SCB Private Events
lnvitations to participate in SCB symposia, seminars and activities organized exclusively for SCB Private clients
- Annual economic seminar
- New Year celebrations
Terms and conditions
- Available solely to the person named on the SCB Private Card
- Valid for the period specified on the card. Upon card expiration and at the discretion of SCB, a new membership card may be issued to client members in good standing.
- The Bank reserves the right without prior notice to amend the terms, conditions, and privileges pertaining to member clients of the Private Banking Service.