Investments to alleviate your tax burden Benefits you cannot afford to overlook
- An additional 500,000 baht in tax exemption in addition to the 500,000 baht already available for RMFs.
- Opportunity for returns from equity investment.
- Holding period only 5 calendar years.
- No need to invest every year.
- Individuals who would like obtain additional tax privileges in addition to those available for RMF or provident funds.
- Individuals with high tax burdens.
- Individuals who are interested in equity investment.
Available in 6 categories:
- SCB Open-end Long Term Fund Dividend 70/30 (SCBLT1)This fund invests up to 70% of its registered assets in quality listed stocks paying dividends. The remainder is invested in debentures, financial instruments and / or other securities.
- SCB Open-end Long Term Fund Plus (SCBLT2) This fund invests in quality listed stocks paying dividends.
- SCB Open-end Long Term Fund MAI (SCBLT3)This fund invests up to 90% of its registered assets in MAI-listed stocks.
- SCB Open-end Long Term Fund Inter (SCBLT4) This fund invests in foreign securities or common stocks paying dividends.
- SCB Open-end Long Term Fund Smart (SCBLT5) This fund invests selectively in SET 50 Index Future stocks to mitigate the risk of market fluctuation.
- SCB Open-end Long Term Fund Target (SCBLT6) This fund invests in quality listed and non-listed stocks paying dividends.
- Five year holding period.
- Investment terms correspond with calendar years.
- No need to increase investment every year.
- Funds of the same category can be switched without redemption.
- Tax exemption available for individual investors only.
- Redemption of any LTF units held less than 5 calendar years will be subject to capital gains tax and will be ineligible for tax exemption.
- Redemption counted on a first-in first-out basis (FIFO).
Redemption proceeds will be received 3 days after the receipt of selling instructions (T+4).
Investment involves risk. Investors should study information carefully before making any investment decision.