Siam Commercial Bank is committed to supporting students in putting their classroom knowledge into practice. The program will allow students to gain first-hand experience and help them develop multifaceted skills to ready them for their future careers.
||1 - 31 March 2017
(1st and 2rd interview)
|1 - 30 April 2017
||8 May 2017
- Undergraduate students who are currently studying in the 3rd year in any fields from any institutions
- Able to join activities throughout the program
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with recent photo (specified 3 ranking of your preferred departments)
- Scanned file of transcript
- Orientation: This module is arranged to provide an overview and details about the program, comprising objectives and practice guidelines. Orientation will provide an excellent opportunity for participants to engage with students from different institutions.
- Business Understanding & Corporate Governance: This module will allow participants to learn and understand the Bank's organizational structure, and instill awareness of corporate governance principles.
- Professional Presentation: How to conduct presentations in a professional manner.
- Innovative Thinking: Training to promote innovative thinking.
- CSR: Participation in activities to invoke awareness of social responsibilities
- Career at SCB: This module aims to provide guidance on a future career path and relevant techniques.
Interested students can submit CV to email@example.com
Subject : Apply for Internship Program or call 02-785-3256