|1.||Dr.Vichit Suraphongchai||Chairman of the Executive Committee
and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|3.||Mr.Bodin Asavanich||SEVP, Group General Counse||Member|
|4.||Mr.Yol Phokasub||SEVP, Group Head, Retail Banking Group||Member|
|5.||Mr.Sirichai Sombutsiri||SEVP, Group Head, Business Banking Group||Member|
|6.||Mr.Arthid Nanthawithaya||SEVP, Group Head, Wholesale Banking Group||Member|
|7.||Mr.Sarunthorn Chutima||SEVP, Division Head, Special Assets Group||Member|
|8.||Mr.Deepak Sarup||SEVP, Chief Financial Officer & Head,
Finance Group and Change Program
|9.||Mr.Yokporn Tantisawetrat||SEVP, Chief Risk Officer||Member|
|Mrs.Siribunchong Uthayophas||Mgr, Board Secretariat & Shareholder Services Office||Secretary|
1. To consider the bank’s business plan and annual budget for presentation to the Board of Directors.
2. To consider and to approve credit, debt restructuring, investment in securities and immovable assets,
borrowing, and expenditures, according to the Bank’s regulations.
3. To formulate the overall investment strategy of the Bank, and investment policies of the companies
in the Bank group in line with the Bank’s own policy, and to approve investment guidelines and
investment requests in accordance with the Bank’s regulations.
4. To consider other crucial issues such as new businesses, interest rate policy, accounting policy, and
legal proceedings against the bank.
5. To screen issues prior to their submission to the Board.
6. To approve or take note of issues related to the management of the Bank which the Committee
deems necessary or appropriate.
7. To consider issues that are assigned by the Board.
8. Responsibility related to the Audit Committee
• Work with the Audit Committee for approval of the Bank’s major Accounting policy and compilation
• Work with the Audit Committee for approval of the appointment, removal, termination of
employment, and remuneration of senior executives of Audit Group.
• Work with the Audit Committee for approval of all expenses related to the Audit Committee which
are not included in the budget.
• Acknowledge internal audit reports concerning preventive and audit measures including
recommending solutions. Damage or possible loss which could severely affect the Bank must be
immediately reported by Audit Group to the Executive Committee.